Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Pink Stamper National Scrapbook Day Challenge #9

Okay here we go! Challenge #9 was Use Glitz, Glam and Glitter in your project! I naturally thought of a cute card I could make. Here it is!


The paper is from Hobby Lobby and the sentiment is from The Girls Night Out stamp set.
My soulmate came by to see how the Challenges were going and she brought me her Gypsy to use!! I've missed using one! I cut this cute little dress from Gypsy Wanderings cut at 3 3/4"
Of course for this challenge I used some itty bitty green rhinestones and Stickles!
Hope you like it!
I'll hopefully get to finish these challenges tonight, if not then definately tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. AMAZING!!!! I'm a new follower! I can't wait to see more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this one is my favorite from National Scrapbook Day!keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! TFS! We are new to your blog and just became followers! Stop by our blog at http://www.thebcrafters.blogspot.com/, we have something for you!

    Rebecca and Deanne

    ReplyDelete