Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Pink Stamper National Scrapbook Day Challenge #3!!!

Yay! I'm keeping up! For the third challenge of the say we had to make something Breast Cancer themed. I decided to make something 3D since my last two were cards. This has truly been a day of challenges for me since I'm stuck working without my beloved Gypsy :( Luckily the amazing people at the Provo Craft Warranty center have a new one on it's way to me! I can't wait. Thankfully I've seen all of Robyn's videos so I can navigate very well around my Expressions. You can see all her videos at



I used one of the goodie bags from the Cricut Lite Slumber Party Cartridge cut at Fit to Page so it'd be as big as I could cut on a 12x12 sheet of pink cardstock.
It gave me a 3x3 box so I cut a 2 3/4" piece of light pink and used the D'vine Swirl Cuttlebug folder to emboss it.
The ribbon is 1/4" bright pink from Joanns
The heart brad is from Hobby Lobby  
My sentiment is stamped in bright pink.
I tossed some leftover Easter grass inside to complete it 'til it's filled
I've never known anyone with Breast Cancer, and I pray I never have to. My heart goes out to all the women we've lost to it, and to all the strong survivors of it.
Hope you like it!
Next is Challenge #4!

No comments:

Post a Comment