Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Soulmate!!!


Well today is my Soulmate's birthday! She absolutely loves the Pirates of the Carribean movies and this year the newest one came to theaters on her birthday!! My Mama and I planned to take her to dinner and to see the movie premiere at midnight!!! Here is the card and gift bag I made for her to open at dinner!



The card is cut from Life's a Party Cartridge at 3 1/2" I used a gold paint marker for the embellishments on the Treasure Chest card.
For the Pirate ship I cut two of them out from Paper Doll Dress Up at 4 1/2". One in black and one in Brown so I could cut out my own layers to glue on. The Skull and Crossbones are also from the cartridge on the same button.
I also cut a Card out at 3" so that way I could cut my own layer on the inside because it was black.
 

For the words inside I found a cute website that had piratey sayings and I saw this little saying that was just perfect. One of her gifts was a Pirate medallion I bought when I was in high school when the first Pirates movie came out so this saying fit very well!
Hope you like it!
Happy Birthday Jeri!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment