Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine Treat Bags for my Nephew!

Since I have no children I asked to make my 4 yr. old nephew's valentines to take to school. When I asked him what he wanted to say, He told me, "BIG HUGS!" Then he jumped up and gave me a squeeze! These are what I came up with, I hope he and his friends at preschool enjoy them!


He needed 20, and they all have a sucker and pack of conversation hearts!


The base yellow cardstock is from Hobby Lobby as well as the Candy Heart background. The heart is cut at 1 1/2 from Cricut Classic Font.


The 1/8 inch white ribbon is from Wal-mart, and the sentiment was created with an EKSuccess alphabet stamp set.


Hope you like 'em!

3 comments:

  1. Those are awesome! Love the colors! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are just tooo Very cute is fun to do the TFS
    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pre-schooler definately had the best Valentines in class!

    ReplyDelete