Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day After Valentine's Day Post!

Well I spent my whole Sunday in my grotto, but no one went without their special Valentines! Here are some more pictures of Valentines I made. Enjoy!
These are some sour cream containers my BFL's (Best Friend for Life) niece asked me to make her for her class. She needed 30 and since some children in her class can't accept candy, we filled these with Valentine themed fruit snacks from Target
The paper is called "Love Stripe" from Hobby Lobby. Cut into 6" squares.
Heart tag cut out from the Hannah Montana cartridge at 2 1/2"
Hugs and Kisses stamp from Hobby Lobby and embossed in white!
Paper crimper give the edges a sealed look!



My Boyfriends Auntie Evelyn's birthday falls on Valentines Day! So this is her birthday/valentine from us! I hope you like it Auntie!! 



This last card is one of two that I made for my love! He got this one with his present and another one at dinner. He wanted one with kisses so this is what I made him. It was one of his favorites!


Hope you like 'em!


No comments:

Post a Comment