Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Batman Birthday Card for a Special Person!

This card is for my Boyfriends sister, Kandi. She absolutely loves Batman, so I decided to make her a girly Batman card for her birthday. Her actual Birthday was on the 16th. With school and being sick, my love and I hadn't been able to do anything with her til tonight, so we are having her over for supper!



My card is A2 size.
The Blue layer is embossed with the Stars Cuttlebug folder.
My sentiment is from My Pink Stampers Friends and Family Stamp set.
The Batsign base is cut from Batman the Brave and the Bold Cartridge at 3 1/4"
I used my Gypsy to make an extra layer so my batsign would be 3 colors.
The little yellow layer that my 1/8" pink ribbon is on is 2".
For my inside layer I used yellow and also added the inside of my Batsign to left side of the card for extra decoration.
Hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment