Thursday, April 14, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge!! Cricut Lite!

Hello! This time for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge we have to create a one or two page layout using a Cricut Lite Cartridge. The cartridge I chose is Meow!
This picture I took of my cat, Jack Mamba in our backyard this past fall. He stands out so much I had to make a page for him.
Here is my 12x12 layout! The background paper is from DCWV The Pets Stack! The strip of striped paper along the left side, and the paper used to mat the photo are also from this same stack. This Cartridge and this Stack coordinate so well!
The title "Here Kitty" and the paw border are both cut at approx. 3" I did my best to use solid colors that match the background paper. 
My ATG gun helped me put all the elements of this page in place! This was a fun challenge, can't wait for the next one!
Hope you like it!

8 comments:

  1. That is such an awesome picture you took!!! Your layout is great, TFS Cathryn67 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are great. Such a cute layout! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute. I always love seeing pet LO. You did a great job coordinating the colors. I always struggle with that!!! Cute picture and great title too. Thank you for playing along at Throwback Thursday this week.

    Stephanie (GD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your Jack page, your kitty is so beautiful and your card is great....I love your color choices

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much! I love reading comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute, I did a LO of my dog and used the dog version of the background and the same stiped paper for the mats too funny!!

    www.tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute layout!!! I love the colors you used too:) Thanks for sharing and good luck in the challenge!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great LO!I love the fun paper you used!! :)

    ReplyDelete